Iban-Malaysian. TCK. Teller of Tales. Polymath in Progress.
Hello hello! You’ve read about me on the home page. Now for something a little personal:
I grew up in many different places: born Malaysian, lived in the Netherlands, Australia, and Japan. Now, I’m based in KL. After getting experience as Head of Marketing at a Japanese FinTech company (Malaysian Branch), I now focus on my own personal projects.
The projects are the following:
- Podlovers Asia
- Tempered Fables
- Freelance Podcast Consulting
Outside of that, I’m a dancer, guitarist, and I speak multiple languages. I think in English and Japanese, and I am a sucker for a good steak.
In other times, I do creative work, such as fiction and narration.
What do I like:
- Eustress — aka. beneficial stress. It’s the stress you gain from being with like-minded, energetic people who inspire and empower you.
- Building new businesses and implementing creativity in them.
- Startup space — from blockchain to business automation, from new business models to connect with entrepreneurs, it’s fun and exciting to always be on the forefront.
- Creative Arts — anything that requires imagination.
- Acting and Film — I have a small dream to be an actor. I love the stage!
- Public speaking, performing — pretty much anything on stage!
- Teaching and coaching others!
- Adventures in all forms (eg. Indiana Jones, The Mummy, Explorer’s sketchbooks, Uncharted!)
- A good old fashioned steak!
What don’t I like:
- Raisins (blergh)
- Blue beetles (in a nutshell: some sort of allergic reaction to them)
That’s enough about me for now.
If you want to understand me more, I wrote my Vivid Vision: it tells you who I will be in the next few years! VIVID VISION
Or if you’d like to get right into business/collabs, click here: WORK WITH ME