Always on Course, Always in Progress.
I spread my writing across a number of different platforms.
To easily keep track of what I have made, I’ve decided to compile all of them into one place.
As you know, I provide freelance writing services! At the moment, they focus on the following:
- Content Writing (eg. Articles, Guides)
- Copywriting (eg. Sales Pages, Landing Pages)
- Speech writing
Here’s what I have:
- Norman’s Blog: This is my home. This is where I keep all of my thoughts and my creative endeavours. You can find my podcasts, creative works, and articles on many different topics.
- Quora: Probably the social media platform I am most active on (outside of my own website of course!). Here, I answer questions with fictional stories, and help to educate others on culture and philanthropy.
- Medium: I contribute to the Writing Cooperative as well as post about polymaths.
- In February 2018, I co-authored an eBook introducing the curious beginners to blockchain technology, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency. We wrote about the technology, its role in the contemporary world and how to participate in it as a beginner: all in simple terms. The purpose of it is to introduce to people who are interested but do not know where to start. Check it out! The Bitcoin Freshman
Here are some of my works!
- How to use social media to your advantage in life, business and everything else
- How we see good is how we see ourselves
- How to face fears, doubts and control the moment
- You are at your ugliest when vulnerable. Here’s why
- The 6 Roles of Silence in Society
- How gold and broken pottery teach us about life: Kintsugi
- Polymath: The Search For Renaissance Men
- The one reason why we want to be rich.
- Why do some intelligent people fail to achieve their potential?
- What conversations have you overheard in a language they assumed you don’t know?
- If heaven exists, what three questions would you have to answer to get in?
- If death came to take you but gave you the choice to pass it to someone else, who would it be?
- Is this the life you really want?
- 4 Tips When You Move Outside of Malaysia (From Someone Who’s Done It)
- 3 Ways Keeping Silent Helps You Become a Better Person
- 4 Ways a Japanese Company Works Differently from a Malaysian One
Contact me using the button below if you want to work something out!